Current Time On The Rock

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

"Old Eclipse"

My plastic Perception Eclipse in sunnier days. This boat feels like freighter now compared to my Nordkapp. 



I was looking through some old shots and couldn't help but think on the fun I had in this boat. So many stories locked up in such a small picture. I kind of liked the perspective on this one and the sun reflecting off the water. Sliding down the face of a wave at the beginning of spring and once again I am reminded that it  is only 2 months away. Now that is hard to wrap your head around considering the weather outside with the current storm sweeping the east coast of North America. That's why you need to keep a good kayaking library as you never know when you might just need that extra boost to get you through cold, snowy and sometimes dreary days. 


No comments: