Current Time On The Rock

Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Below"

 The new Nordkapp LV looking fine below water as much as it does above water. I was lucky to get to try Malcolm's Nordkapp LV, the newest of his arsenal, but I found I was not outfitted for the seat properly. Though we compared the Nordkapp and the Nordkapp LV today both on and off the water I believe our conclusion was that a lot of the differences were somewhat subtle. Personally I liked the Nordkapp better because I found that for me it handles much nicer, for some reason I felt more bounced around in the LV but again this was probably the seating. The boat did not come with the seating ordered but with some kind of fabric seat that had no side to it so my hips felt kinda loose. Otherwise still a wicked boat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: