Current Time On The Rock

Thursday, November 13, 2008

"So Long"

 Autumn is definitely one of my most favourite times of the year. The colors are vibrant the sun casts interesting shadows and the air is getting crisp with the soothing chill insulated with bulky sweaters and down vests where watering eyes and reddened cheeks are the scars of an Autumn outing. As I sit in the coolness of my Lear wearing a hoody with the hood up to keep in some warmth, I am reminded of two things, 1. winter is knocking on the door right now here in Newfoundland and 2. the thermostat is right beside it. That time of year again and it is hard to enjoy the dry indoor winter air when you are use to the sweet dampness of the kayak world. OK three things...when I did spell check which I rarely do, I discovered that "hoody" isn't in the spell check dictionary yet. Hmmmmm.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: