Current Time On The Rock

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Passing Sunset"

 When you paddle at sunset there is a tremendous feeling of peacefulness to me. Perhaps because a day , good or bad, is on it's way out and in that transition from a beautiful intense sky to darkness is tranquility and peace in my soul. I had to see a sunset today and thanks Tony for the paddling company and as usual always great to paddle with ya. St. Phillips has extremely beautiful sunsets and anyone who has seen them has looked upon a wonder of the this world.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

regin said...

hey~ beautifull pictures!

love them!

Regin from China

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Thanks Regin it was a sweet evening to be on the water. Glad you liked them.

Stan

Karen said...

I love the look of the water in this, just beautiful.

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Thanks Karen, it was sweet to paddle on too. I can just imagine your pictures from this perspective. Ya got try it one time for all I know you may have already. Hope so.

Stan

Unknown said...

Great water reflection! Thanks for sharing this one, it makes a great heading for your blog.