Current Time On The Rock

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Portugal Cove Or Bust: This Is The Ocean


It has been a while since I've been on the water. I sure know what I've been missing though. I've been miss'in Clyde in action!!


Clyde decided he wanted to side surf today. Hmmm I thought there could be photo matter. Clyde got his wish on the first wave. I got mine.  ; )


Seeing how that first one was so tastey I guess he decided to meet that other sucker that was right on the last ones tail. Steady buddy!!


At a boy Clyde...... Chew-Dat-Up!!!!


Now that looks like a smile. Ready for some more?? Very nice buddy, very nice!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots Stan, and great show Clyde :)

Tony said...

A great series of pictures Stan. All this was happening while Brian, Sean and I sat in our boats away from the action.

Tony :-)

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Thanks guys it was a fun day.

S.

Clyde said...

When you shot that last picture, I was just ready to get out of there, as fast as possible! Glad you were there to take the pictures and offer a rescue, if needed. Great day, as usual!


Clyde

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

You bet Clyde. A blast as usual. Traveling in a group allows us to push ourselves a little more. It's what it's all about.

S.