Current Time On The Rock

Saturday, April 04, 2009

"The Rooms Newfoundland"

 

The Rooms tomorrow is the site of a kayak exhibition in St. John's Newfoundland. There will be slide show presentations, SOF exhibit, and kayak displays. It is a relatively new endeavour for the Newfoundland and Labrador Kayak Club but should prove educational for newbies and general interest sake alone.

I processed this image I took today with HDR software. It is the first one I did. This High Dynamic Range photography is amazing to me and can create some pretty spectacular images using an over and underexposed image along with the original. AS I gain experience with the software I am hoping to present a different way of viewing some of my shots on kayaking. It will be a challenge because it all works much better with non-moving subjects, landscapes, people stills, etc.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: