Current Time On The Rock

Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Nordkapp Trial, Torbay Newfoundland""

 I became interested in this boat after some research and asked a fellow NL paddler if I might be able to try his out. No problem and Malcom Rowe who has written reviews already on this topic, graciously allowed me to paddle for a few hours in one of his prize possessions. What A treat is all I can Say. This boat handles unbelievably well in worsening conditions as all the research will tell you but you won't believe until you actually try. Then you'll know what you've been miss'in!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michael said...

Stan - no doubt about it the Nordcapp is an awesome boat. I'm hoping to bring a Quebec made Maelstrom Vaag to NL next summer which you'll have to try - another interestng boat especially if you're a rock garden explorer and like rough water! (http://www.maelstromkayak.com/)

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Hey Michael that sounds great and I look forward to maybe paddling with you then.

Stan