Current Time On The Rock

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"St.Phillips, Newfoundland Kayaking"

 We've been having practise sessions in St. Phillips as we nea the end of the season for paddling. Actually I am sure allot of us will paddle well into the fall. What I am learning besides, rolling in slop, strokes in various beam seas, paddling backwards towing, turning on axis in slop etc., is that slowing down in my attempts to get photos allows me to get more into my paddle skills. Just love trying to get a neat shot though. So while I am out there from now on I am going to work on some kind of compromise. It is tough as I like my family who all live away to see where I've been and what I've been up to in my paddling adventures, especially my son. Always with you Matthew.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: