Current Time On The Rock

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Changing Rivets"

 I always find it interesting sitting in the window seat of a plane. I do not like flying but try to keep myself engaged or should I say distracted and taking pictures can be a distraction. What I find kind of neat is how the plane shell changes color in various temperatures and lighting. This shot of the Jet Engine mount to the plane on the right wing and the horizon in the sky made it feel kind of surreal. None-the-less when I looked at the flight path and altitude on the TV thingy on the back of the seat in front of me we were at 38,869 ft travelling at 612 mph not that I was counting or anything but a long distance from the ground or the water for that matter and when we hit turbulence and the wing started to flex up and down I was hoping those rivets were nice and tight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: