Current Time On The Rock

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

“Beating A Dead Cat” and “What It’s Really All About"

A figure of speech of course but I’m posting more shots.


We had river boater as well last Sunday though I did not know him or have a chance to meet him he was boofing in the waves like the rest of us.


Oh yeah, have you met Sean Yet?


Well I know I pick on everyone with photos but this one was neat because you actually did have to be careful on the water because some people did literally disappear in a trough and if you or they were not aware of their presence you could, well, “bump into them”….


Clyde always likes dancing with waves so I wasn’t surprised when I didn’t see much of him on the water. So many waves I don’t know how he coped with which one to attack first.  : )


Doing your thing, what it’s really all about on the water anyway.

4 comments:

Tony said...

More great shots from an enjoyable day. Amazing difference in quality of pictures when taken with a high end camera.

Tony :-)

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Thanks Tony ,
My point and shoot just doesn't compare but it is on it's last legs. Trying to decide what to do next. Might just get a half decent camera with a water proof case. Very undecided at the moment.

Your shots are always stellar too buddy.

S.

Silbs said...

Great images up top looking over the compass. Let us know which camera you go with. I am frustrated by the lack of true telephoto abilities on the waterproof cameras but haven't the guts to take my good stuff out on the water and haven't found a dry bag that lets my tele lenses focus properly. Silbs

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Sure will Silbs.

S.