Current Time On The Rock

Thursday, September 02, 2010

"What's On Your Sprayskirt Clothes Line?"

Everyone who kayaks probably has one. Mine changes by my mood and the skirts function. I have a few ideas on what would be my ideal skirt and one day I may exact that to reality. For today however I'll enjoy the hard work of others and their ingenuity based on most likely some kayaking happenstance they have been in at one time or another and twigged a moment of revelation that made them put their thoughts and interpretation to function. Sprayskirt makers around the world we as kayakers enjoy the friuts of your labour.

1 comment:

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Hey Silbs I like your comment,"Most women don't have that many skirts in their closetes. The most important one, as they will tell you, is the little black skirt. ", somehow I mistakenly pressed the wrong button when I told it to publish.

Any who, I got a good chuckle out of that one!
I do like black. lol