Current Time On The Rock

Thursday, June 03, 2010

"Gone Fishing"

I'm needing a break from work. I'd like to hang a sign on my door gone fishing, gone kayaking, gone something but mostly just gone. I've been taking land pictures lately and this one became one of my favourites as I watched this fisher on a local pond in a campground and realised he looked to be in his element. Away from it all. In such a quiet and solitude place, except for me poking around a tree. At anyrate come month end a few of us are taking a trip. Can't wait. A week to ten days will be sweet and nice to be able to say, "I'm gone kayakin'."

2 comments:

Tony said...

It'll be nice to totally get away. I'm looking forward to our trip too Stan. If our trip last year in Fortune Bay is any indication, we'll come back cleansed.

Tony :-)

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Sure thing Tony!