Current Time On The Rock

Thursday, March 04, 2010

"Reflection"


It is miserable weather here in St. John's Newfoundland. A time I figure for reflection, to break the Hoo Humm and monotony of a stretch of cold rain, fog ,drizzle with some strong winds. You might as well be inside which I am but thinking on other days past and resorting to my pictures for restitution of thoughts on finer days and basically just passing the time. I'm actually thinking too about chicken wings, I do that some times, but I don't have pictures of those.
Tony and I enjoy paddling near icebergs and it is getting close to that time of year again when they begin to make their sojourn from distant blocks and ice sheets to the waters off Newfoundland. Carried in the cold current of The Labrador they stealthily saunter in the night and day. One night you can go to bed with no sighting and the next, there they are, like out of no where. Realizing though, probably just "out of the fog".

No comments: