Current Time On The Rock

Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Rolling, Strokes, Re-Entry and Rolling"

Just a fun video I did before our Thursday paddling sessions at St. Philips on Sept.17th,2009. I was also practising with adding narration and fading in titles and such using my video maker program, so therefore this is rough. Had fun passing the afternoon on a Saturday though. So as I am re-entering my kayak in the video a couple guys show up and start asking questions, slowed down the rentry process just a bit. All in good fun.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Whats that folk singers last name there stan?

Cate and David said...

Great video a good simple look at sea kayaking for those of us that don't kayak yet:) The music was a nice touch. Thanks for taking the time to share. Dave

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Thanks for the kind words. The folk singers' name is David Francey. Two favorites of mine are "Flowers fo Saskatchewan"(powerful song) and "Torn Screen Door"(one I like to belt out while driving alone ;-)/)

Kind regards,

Stan