Current Time On The Rock

Thursday, October 02, 2008

"Leaving Branch, Newfoundland: Part One"

 I call this paddle Part One because the pictures that follow are the first part of a most spectacular paddle from Branch Newfoundland to Gull Cove on Sunday Sept. 28th, 2008. It was not a long paddle only about 5 leisurely hours of amazing scenery and an abundance of life along the route that I never knew existed in this area. Eagles, seals, krill, gulls, cormorants, jellyfish, gannets, and many shades of the rainbow of growth on the cliffs that teeter down to the waters' edge. I could not help feel humbled almost immediately by nature as I began my journey on this very foggy but sun shrouded day. Part Two I will post tomorrow and was as captivating as Part One turned out to be.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: