Current Time On The Rock

Sunday, May 04, 2008

"Inside Out"

 
It was bound to happen sooner or later, I know, I know, who takes out a camera without a waterproof bag.......me! I find they steam up or fog up or whatever. As serendipity would have it, at the conference I attended last weekend I won the door prize which was a small digital camera, no where near what I payed for this one about 5 years back but more mega pixels. So as i air out this in the hope of instilling life (I doubt it) though it wasn't whetted long or didn't appear as it was at all except for one small part..........where you charge it! How do you spell I told you so? S T A N ! lol
Just thought I'd share with you what has been taking all these pictures all along, even though it may be his demise it is only fitting that he, "my camera" have a place on this blog which could not have been created without him. I will miss that camera............

paddle on!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: