Current Time On The Rock

Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Broyle Of A Cave"


This is the first SeaCave I encountered on my first paddle in Cape Broyle, NL on July 18th, 2007. I sensed the mystery, curiosity, beauty, tranquility, harmonosity(my own word I think), solidity and liquidity all in one from the outset. I was soon to discover how "The Rock" that is Newfoundland, can open up its' very insides, to give one a mere glimpse of the beauty and wonder that lies within. Kayaking allows one to discover this and Newfoundland does not disappoint. Cape Broyle and its geography and geology allow you to experience first hand how "life can spring from a rock" and flow with the ease and grace of times past and present.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I agree Cape Broyle is a wonderful spot. I took some videos of my paddle there a couple of weeks ago which I'll post on my site eventually. Thanks for posting your shots. Very enjoyable!